-->

Breaking


Cynthia Morgan comes for MC Galaxy over his comments on Tekno

- Apparently, Cynthia Morgan is not done talking about the Davido vs Wizkid's fight - Now, she’s asked MC Galaxy to shut up about his comments on Tekno - MC Galaxy had earlier thrown serious shade at Tekno More drama keeps emerging in the Wizkid and Davido fight but this time the two front runners aren’t the ones taking shots at each other. Cynthia Morgan, Tekno and MC Galaxy are the ones who have been most vocal about this fight. After Tekno made his comments on Wizkid’s international status, MC Galaxy took to his Instagram page to slam him saying he shouldn’t talk when two CEO’s are talking.

Not one to let such a slight go unanswered, Cynthia asked MC Galaxy to shut up. She also added that most people in the music industry are very immature
“The Nigerian music industry is so immature, led by leaders who are not truly leaders. If you want to be a leader, you can't be everyone's friend. I see MC Galaxy saying something about lions and 20 percent, yo bro you know I like you a lot, but you need to shut up, every lion was once a cub, and btw it's easy for anyone to call themselves lions, real lions don't need a description. By their prints you shall know them. I don't need a feature from that country, most of y'all are below par. Thank God created me in a way that I am so unique...so I can always say my mind. If you don't need me, I don't need you,” she wrote in a now deleted post on her Instagram page. Does anyone agree with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment